Public Authority for In-Home Supportive Services in Yolo County

Call us at 1-800-630-2224 or 530-661-2676

Advisory Committee - FAQ

How can I have a voice in improving services to low income elderly and disabled?

Join the Yolo County IHSS Advisory Committee, or send your comments to the IHSS Public Authority Advisory Committee at or call (530) 661-4002 or 1-800-630-2224.

How can I join the IHSS Advisory Committee?

Contact the Yolo County Board of Supervisors at (530) 666-8195 or call the Public Authority at (530) 661-2676 for an application.

When and where does the Committee meet?

The Committee meets at the Yolo County Department of Employment and Social Services building on 25 N. Cottonwood St., Woodland, CA 95695 on the first Wednesday of each month from 1:30pm-3:30pm.

Do I have to be an IHSS Consumer or an IHSS Provider to join?

No, you can be employed in an agency in Yolo County that advocates for the elderly or disabled, or for home care providers.